Terms & Conditions
constitutes acceptance of these terms.
Definitions: "We", "Our" and "Us" means
Netnous and Mr Giles Butcher. "You" and "Your"
means the company or person who may use our services.
- All material including imagery, HTML, CSS, SQL and PHP code that
we have provided will remain our property until the invoice is settled
- All copyright on material that we have provided will remain our
property until the invoice is settled in full.
- Any fees quoted, verbally or written, for the hosting of your
web site with any third party hosting companies is for guidance
only. These fees are made by the hosting companies and are billed
direct to you. They may alter their charges without our prior knowledge.
- We may place a hyperlink, which will be linked to our site, on
the bottom of your new or existing web sites homepage. It may be
removed only with our prior consent. Any external links from web
sites, designed by us, is for convenience only. We are neither responsible
nor liable for any loss or damages incurred through the use of such
sites and the content or services that they may provide.
- Although every effort is made to obtain a high ranking position
when submitting your web site to search engines, we cannot offer
- We will endeavour to respect and safeguard any information that
you supply to us. No information supplied by you to us will be passed
on to any third party whatsoever, except for the purpose of completing
- Any verbal quotations that we may give are for guidance only.
They are not binding upon us and are subject to written conformation.
- We reserve the right to make additional charges to the quoted
amount, if after commencement of the assignment; if changes to your
original requirements are advised or made by you.
- We shall not be required to complete any assignment that contains
any material, which in our opinion is or may be of illegal or libellous
nature. Where copyright exists in any textual content or images
supplied by you or requested by you to be obtained by us, you shall
warrant that you have obtained all consents required by their use.
Also, we shall be indemnified by you in respect of any claims, proceedings,
costs and expenses arising from any libellous material included
for you, or for any infringement of copyright, patent, design or
third party rights.
- We reserve the right to erase any material that we have provided
if invoices are still unpaid after 28 days from date of invoice.
The applicable law governing the services that we provide and any
disputes arising from using our services is English law and will be
subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.